last updated: october 10, 2014
- • By downloading my imagery to any computer or device it does not mean you own the images,
- and it does not give you permission to redistribute or re-upload my photo files.
- • Do not upload my imagery on other stock websites 'as is' or manipulated in any way.
- • Do not upload my imagery on wallpaper websites 'as is' or slightly altered.
- • And then of course do not download my imagery with the intention of claiming them as your own.
- • Photo-manipulations (as well as backgrounds for client photos)
- • Photoshop Action previews
- • Photo edit practice (credit required)
- • Paintings (digital matte, canvas, oil, etc.)
- • Fanart
- • Drawing references
- • Illustration for poem, story, or article*
- • Presentations for a school project or assignment
- • Wallpapers that do not resemble the original image
- • Digital Business card templates*
- • Website templates *
- • CD Covers
- • Book Covers
- • Tutorials
*photos are okay to be used 'as is' as long as credit is provided
I would appreciate credit, however, I understand that there are situations where you honestly cannot credit at all. But if it can be done, do it!
Basic Credit (deviantArt, flickr, etc.) - please credit night-fate-stock whether or not the images are available.
Instagram - Simply credit @juliamstarr
Facebook - Like my art page and tag your artwork that uses my stock.
Twitter - @juliamstarr
I do not allow premades with my images. I prefer my imagery to be used from scratch and not manipulated into backgrounds that will be distributed under another set of guidelines or rules.
You may print and sell your manipulated artwork that uses my stock. But I do not allow prints if you are allowing people to buy my photo 'as is' or altered with textures/colors while it still looks very close to the original shot. Manipulated with other images is fine, whether it's digital, drawn, or painted.
You may use my stock images in a tutorial in blog format, pdf format, video format, etc., but please do not upload or redistribute the original stock file(s). I prefer my photos being downloaded directly from my site, even if you need to contact me so that I can upload the individual file and provide you the exclusive link. I am also available to grant you permission if the tutorial is exclusive where files must be included. But please let me know!
It would be very nice if I can use your pictures.
(Sorry for my bad english, I hope you can understand me... -,-)
I noticed retouched stock images were being submitted into the photomanipulation category before I even
mentioned it in my journal, and that's what I thought was the right category, so I then added it to my journal not realizing that the Digital art > Misc would be more accurate.
So thank you for mentioning it. I will definitely change it right now.
what you do is totally fine
Your stock would be quite alterated and mixed with other elements, textures and layers in photoshop or illustrator. I'd like to know your opinion, and to have your agreement first, please. Thanks anyway. Your stock is simply stunning!